Any adult resident of Rowan County who is basically homebound, or has difficulty cooking their own meals, can receive MOW services when they meet certain eligibility requirements. Eligible recipients are requested to pay, in whole or part, the actual cost of meals. The actual meal cost is based on a sliding-fee scale, according to monthly income. A MOW staff member visits the prospective client's residence to assess eligibility. The largest percentage of our clients is made up of elderly clients (98%). The other 2% of our clients are under the age of 50 and are homebound due to physical disabilities.
To fill out a client application, please click on the following link: Client Application
Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions. Our address and phone number are as follows:
Meals on Wheels of Rowan, Inc.
P.O. Box 1914
Salisbury, NC 28145-1914
HomeLearn about Meals on Wheels and find out what events are taking place
Who We AreRead our mission statement and learn about our history
What We DoFind out about our Meals on Wheels program and how it works
Who We ServeFind out who is eligible to receive Meals on Wheels
How You Can HelpFind out ways of giving and about how to volunteer